Arcadia Toastmasters members have access to a variety of benefits in addition to the professional development that occurs during our weekly meetings. This page highlights just a few of the ways we go above and beyond to support our members. For more details, see the pages listed under the Members menu.
- Table Topics Breakfast / Dinner: Each month, we practice impromptu speaking and share a great meal together. We alternate each month between breakfast and dinner to accommodate the schedules of our members.
- Book Club: We pick an excellent book on leadership each month and discuss it as a group.
- Lending Library: We have a library of books on public speaking and leadership available for members to check out.
- Connect and Grow Workshop: We organize semi-annual professional development events that benefit our members, as well as many Toastmasters throughout our district
- Chamber of Commerce: We send members to select events at the Chamber on a monthly basis.
- District 100 Toastmasters Speakers Bureau: We help our advanced members get out into the local community to practice their speaking skills at venues, such as the Chamber of Commerce.